Privacy & Cookies Policy
Policy key definitions:
“I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the person Jonathan Pontet.
“you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Key principles of GDPR:
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) I control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
Lawful basis: Consent
- Where my purpose for processing is: to send you email marketing material from time-to-time
- Which is necessary because: it helps for business development
- We process your information in the following ways: by simply recording whether you have received a particular marketing material
- Data retention period: I will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
- Sharing your information: I do not share your information with third parties.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the ICO if you feel there is a problem with the way I are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that I use are:
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of my Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
Visit the Google Privacy & Terms for more information on the privacy practices of Google.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information I hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how I store, access and manage that information. My methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Fair & Transparent Privacy Explained
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way I use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.